Given the substantial amount of information in this database, you might consider the following questions as you go through the work.
- Did the outgoing Bill Clinton administration adequately try and inform the incoming George W. Bush administration about the terrorist threat to our country?
- Did the George Bush administration take the threat of terrorism against the US seriously when it took power in Jan. 2001?
- When did incoming President Bush first talk about taking out Saddam Hussein?
- When did incoming President Bush first talk about Iraqi oil?
- Did President Bush think Saddam Hussein was involved in 9/11?
- Did President Bush think Saddam Hussein was involved with al Qaeda?
- Why did President George W. Bush order the attack on Iraq in Mar. 2003?
- Did President George W. Bush say that Iraq was a serious or imminent threat to the US before we attacked Iraq on Mar. 19, 2003?
- Were George W. Bush and his administration honest on selling the reasons to attack Iraq?
- Did many Americans believe that Iraq was a serious or imminent threat to the US in 2003?
- Is waterboarding torture?
- Was torturing enemy combatants legal under US or International law?
- How much did the 2003 Iraq War cost America?
- How many people, Americans and others died because of our attacking Iraq in 2003?
- Was our attacking Iraq in 2003 good for America?
Steven C. Markoff
Santa Monica, CA