This website is copyrighted by Steven C. Markoff on 10-12-2009 and available for "Fair Use."
911 plus.org: Searchable database of 7,382 sourced quotes related to 9/11/01
|Given the substantial amount of information in this database, you might consider the following questions as you go through the work.
Did the outgoing Bill Clinton administration adequately try and inform the incoming George W. Bush administration about the terrorist threat to our country?
- Did the George Bush administration take the threat of terrorism against the US seriously when it took power in Jan. 2001?
- When did incoming President Bush first talk about taking out Saddam Hussein?
- When did incoming President Bush first talk about Iraqi oil?
- Did President Bush think Saddam Hussein was involved in 9/11?
- Did President Bush think Saddam Hussein was involved with al Qaeda?
- Why did President George W. Bush order the attack on Iraq in Mar. 2003?
- Did President George W. Bush say that Iraq was a serious or imminent threat to the US before we attacked Iraq on Mar. 19, 2003?
- Were George W. Bush and his administration honest on selling the reasons to attack Iraq?
- Did many Americans believe that Iraq was a serious or imminent threat to the US in 2003?
- Is waterboarding torture?
- Was torturing enemy combatants legal under US or International law?
- How much did the 2003 Iraq War cost America?
- How many people, Americans and others died because of our attacking Iraq in 2003?
- Was our attacking Iraq in 2003 good for America?
Steven C. Markoff
Santa Monica, CA